Saturday, October 27

Jaime Lannister & Prince Charming from Shrek


I flipped the photo of Jaime Lannister (Game of Thrones, played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) to get him to face the same direction as Prince Charming from Shrek, but I don't think I really needed to. These guys are twinzos and everyone else on the internet already knows it.

Maybe I could could come up with enough Shrekalikes for a live-action version. You could probably get Mike Myers to play Shrek, if his costume could get there, I guess. All that green. Dinklage as Lord Farquaad, just because. Maybe you could do Melissa McCarthy for Fiona? They both have that gorgeous auburn hair. Plus you need funny people to be in these roles. The Fairy Godmother should be Megan Mullally.* Donkey would be played by an actual donkey voiced by Rhys Ifans because I love that guy.

*Have you ever written out Megan Mullally's name? Double-double Ls y'all


No comments:

Post a Comment