Tuesday, July 3

Dominic's Call: Stanley Tucci & Mark Strong


 I recently got a comment on the Alexis Bledel & Robin Tunney post that suggested this pairing, and boy, is it exactly right. Stanley Tucci and Mark Strong look so much alike, I spent most of Sherlock Holmes trying to figure out exactly whom to hate. Although Tucci and Strong typically play nice guys and mean guys respectively, they have a very similar aura. It's like they're made of the same DNA and one guy grew up in a supportive environment whereas the other grew up in a mob-owned dumpster.

I also think Mark Strong looks exactly like Andy Garcia. Oddly I don't see any such resemblance between Tucci and Garcia.


8 comments:

  1. Hate to disagree with you, Becklectic but I don't see the Garcia connection. I'll give you the nose. Thanks for agreeing with me. My son never does. He thinks I'm crazy. I love the blog. You're amazing in your perception, except for Garcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another suggestion - Claire Forlani and Liv Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No new lookalike post? Well... how about this.
    - Will Ferrel & Chad Smith (RHCP drummer)
    - Fellow funnymen/actors Ed Helms & Jason Sudeikis
    - Joseph Gordon Hewitt & the late Heath Ledger (they could be brothers!)
    - Kate Upton & the late Anna Nichole Smith (When she was younger)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you guys have some awesome ideas. I'll pick up the pace again, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Stanley Tucci looks like Andy Garcia in "Hunger Games" !

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sempre q assistia Mark Strong prá mim era Stanley Tuci. Muito parecidos. Até o modo de ser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sempre q assistia Mark Strong prá mim era Stanley Tuci. Muito parecidos. Até o modo de ser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mark Strong - Stanley Tucci - Christopher Meloni

    ReplyDelete