Thursday, March 31

Zooey Deschanel & Katy Perry DUH


WHICH IS WHICH? (Answer below)

Good old Kit Kat Turnbladt reminded me of this celebrity lookalike doozy after I'd neglected to mention it for months and months. It's high time I declare that Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry are basically twins. I remember when Katy Perry's H&M ads were out (the ones with awkward shirt-swimsuits blech), I was like "Does Zooey usually pose with only underwear on? I guess so?" But it was Katy. Also, both are musicians who are married to musicians. I just found out the other day that Zooey is married to Postal Service & Death Cab For Cutie's Ben Gibbard. And apparently Russell Brand was a musician while still operating out of Merrye Aulde Englande. A COMEDY musician!

(ZD on the left, KP on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment